Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christmas in July

For the next several days I will be posting Christmas in July ideas.  Can you believe we are this far through the year?

I actually bought my very first Christmas gift yesterday - a Melissa and Doug Band in a Box for K.  How long do you think she will have it before I regret that purchase?

I love all things Martha Stewart.  I've been a fan since she first started out.  She has come out with some really adorable ideas for Christmas crafting.  Now is a great time to start on some lovely handmade gifts, before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.

First up this really sweet Sock Dog.  How can you not love that face?



He would make a cute gift.  Ooh, could you imagine a fleet of these antlered cuties attached to a little sleigh???

I really L-O-V-E this next project.  It would look so great on my table.  I can imagine using it for spring holidays as well.
  



And last but certainly not least - don't these candles look super chic?  These would make delightful teachers gifts, co-worker gifts, favorite blogger gifts (just saying).  Everyone uses candles in their house either lit or just for looks.



So there's your inspiration for holiday spirit for today.  Break out those glue guns and get cracking!  We'll be hearing the jingle of sleigh bells before you know it.

Tomorrow I will highlight some creative gift wrap ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment