* 1 package of boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
* 1/3 - 1/2 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
* 6 cups frozen (thawed) Southern Style Hash brown Potatoes
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 can cream of celery soup
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup
* 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
* 1/2 cup shredded cheese
* 2 Tbsp melted butter
* 1 sleeve crushed Ritz crackers
Toss chicken in hot sauce. Combine potatoes, soups, sour cream, cheese & dressing. Spoon into greased (Pam spray) 13x9 baking dish.
Place chicken on top. Sprinkle with Ritz crackers. Cover with foil.
Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 20 more minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is no longer pink.