Thursday, June 30, 2011

Red Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Appetizer

The combination might seem odd at first, but trust me, it is delicious and oh so easy.

This is all you have to do:
Open one bar of cream cheese and put on serving plate
Pour or spoon Red Pepper Jelly over bar of cream cheese
Serve with crackers
Sit back and enjoy the rave reviews


That's it right there on the white plate on the corner of the table.  I'm sure you are skeptical that this is really something people want to eat, but trust me it is.  Before long you will start spreading this combo on toast and muffins - you name it!

You can get the Hot Red Pepper jelly.  It is fine too but I prefer the taste of the regular Red Pepper Jelly. I have also used the Green Pepper Jelly in a pinch but it is not my preferred flavor.  For another option, serve with your favorite fruit spread instead of the Red Pepper jelly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment