Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rabbit Bread

A couple of years ago I came across a recipe from Taste of Home that showed a rabbit made from frozen bread dough.  I vowed to myself that one year I would make this for our Easter Lunch with my husband's family.

Well this year I finally took the plunge.  And let me tell you, I am so glad that I did!  It was 100% as easy as they said it would be.

Not only is this adorable for Easter but I could totally see it being used for a Veggie Garden or Farm themed party.  Or even a Peter Cottontail - Beatrix Potter party.

Everyone was so impressed and could not believe that it is really as easy as I claimed it was.  I encourage you to make it for yourself and it will be the hit of the party!

All it takes it 2 frozen loaves of bread

Forming the head and body

Waiting to be covered to rise

Finished product before he was devoured!

No comments:

Post a Comment