Monday, May 21, 2012

Monster Cookie Dough Dip

I love Pinterest.  Have I told you that?  I love it in so many ways.  Recently and perhaps most delightfully, I love it because it introduced me to Monster Cookie Dough Dip.

And it introduced me to the delectable treat when I am pregnant and do not feel the slightest bit guilty about eating it straight from the bowl, with a spoon. 

I'm pretty sure I am addicted.  The recipe says the dip is served well with graham crackers, pretzels or apple slices.  We thought the pretzels over powered the dip.  We have not tried it with graham crackers yet but I ADORE it on apple slices.  It is so yummy and you feel a little better pairing it with fruit.

This recipe is very easy and a great one to make with kids.

Make some.  Seriously, make some of this as soon as you can.

(Click the picture to be taken to the recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment