|Photo Credit: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/|
On to the recipe. This recipe makes 3 cups of frosting. I doubled it when I made it so you will notice twice as much butter and cream cheese in my pictures.
- 6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons milk, to make frosting spreadable
I am only a little ashamed to say that as soon as the mixer came out of the bowl, I was looking around my kitchen for something to spread the frosting on. I quickly settled on fresh brownies. And after I spread it on those brownies, I wasn't the least bit ashamed.