Monday, November 17, 2014

Children's Mucinex

I was given a sample of children's Mucinex to try.  The opinions are entirely my own.

About a week ago my 6 year old was showing the first signs of a cold - coughing, sneezing, runny nose - you know the drill.  And almost magically my free bottle of Children's Mucinex arrived in my mailbox.

My daughter's first reaction was that the flavor was appealing.  She said it was a little "tingly" when she swallowed it.  Within just a few doses we started to notice a difference in the sound of her cough.  You can take the Mucinex every four hours.   After a few days we say a noticeable improvement.

My only complaint - the measuring cap is wide and shallow.  This makes it easier to spill the precious liquid contained inside.  Otherwise, it seems to be a great product and something I will use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment